According to LinkedIn, salespeople who regularly practice social selling:
- Create 45% more opportunities
- Are 51% more likely to achieve quota
- Are 80% more productive
It’s no wonder that social selling is one of the hottest topics in sales today. Companies, trade associations, and industry conferences that that focus on sales are increasingly bringing in social selling speakers to educate and excite audiences.
As a former Silicon Valley sales executive, Kurt speaks the language of sales. His message is always clear and his takeaways actionable to the salespeople in the audience.
Kurt has spoken at sales meetings and conferences including:
- LinkedIn Connect
- LinkedIn Live
- AA-ISP Social Sales Summit
- Sales Velocity Conference
Audiences expect more from a speaker than a 60 minute keynote. They want to engage and be engaged.
Kurt Shaver is America’s social selling expert – inspiring audiences to use new selling techniques to increase their income. His background includes 25 years of successful sales and management experience at Fortune 500s and dot.com start-ups. Audience’s love his high-energy, entertaining style that blends time-tested selling practices with the latest technology.
A Great Keynote is Just the beginning
Social Selling is evolving faster every day. And a great keynote is just the beginning of the process for your audience. Each month Kurt Shaver delivers hours of free content to help sales people leverage the tools that will make them more successful, including:
- Free webinars on the latest social selling techniques
- The Social Selling Superstars podcast featuring thought leaders from across many industries
- Short video How-Tos that help people use new technology to boost sales
- A popular monthly newsletter
- Entertaining and information-rich blog posts
So give your audience more than a keynote speaker. Give them the tools to grow their sales in the future.