My latest podcast guest was sales author and speaker Dave Stein. Dave has done it all in the world of B2B sales – sales rep, sales manager, VP of sales, consultant, sales trainer, and analyst. He founded and ran ES Research Group for 8 years, establishing it as one of the leading authorities on the subject of corporate sales training.
Some highlights of the interview include:
- How a $5M sales training investment by a Fortune 50 company resulted in a Negative ROI and the subsequent creation of ES Research, a “Gartner-like” resource for corporate sales training.
- How ES Research and its Annual Vendor Guide prompted sales training companies to measure their results.
- Why most of the larger corporate sales training providers have yet to figure out Social Selling.
- Which industries are and ones are not good candidates for Social Selling techniques.
- How Dave got involved in the training and business development efforts of Ireland.
Listen to the full interview here (27:53) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/dstein.mp3|titles=Dave Stein]
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A thought-leader, vendor, or an end-user