My latest Social Selling Superstars podcast guest is Jonah Berger, author of the New York Times Best Selling book Contagious – Why Things Catch On. Jonah is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He has published dozens of articles in top-tier academic journals, and popular accounts of his work have appeared in places like The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Science, Harvard Business Review, Wired, BusinessWeek, and Fast Company. I heard Jonah interviewed on Daniel Pink’s Office Hours podcast and I knew my audience would love hearing him, too, since content sharing is such a big part of Social Selling.
- Jonah’s 6 principles to drive things to become contagious (S.T.E.P.P.S.)
- How a $100 Philly cheese steak sandwich helped a restaurant’s brand go contagious
- Why controversy is a good thing
- How to increase the likelihood that your content will be shared
- Why the future measurement will shift from Traffic (Quantity) to Engagement (Quality)
Listen to the full interview here (21:11) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/JBerger.mp3|titles=Jonah Berger]
Have a request or suggestion for a Social Selling Superstars guest? Send it to me @kurtshaver or email@example.com