Jon Ferrara (@jon_ferrara), the CEO of Nimble, is a relationship entrepreneur. Jon founded GoldMine Software, one of the all-time best selling CRM products. He helped pioneer the entire Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market. After seeing the immense power of Social Media and the lack of any products that effectively leveraged it for Sales and Marketing, Jon founded Nimble. In addition, Jon is a popular speaker at industry events and he recently co-authored Wiley’s “Social CRM for Dummies” Book.
Since its launch, Nimble quickly established itself as a leading Social Relationship Manager. I started using Nimble about 8 months ago and I love how it pulls together all my contacts’ social information in one place.
Highlights of my interview with Jon include:
- How Nimble “auto-magically” pulls together your contacts, calendar, communications, and social signals into one place.
- How sellers can “walk in the digital footprint” of prospects.
- What social app is the best for learning what someone cares about.
- Learn how to leverage the 5 “E”s of social business
- The benefits of empowering social employees
- What this CRM legend sees for the future of social selling tools and techniques.
Listen to the full interview here (31:44) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A thought-leader, vendor, or an end-user?