My latest podcast guest is Jeffrey Hayzlett, a global business celebrity and former Fortune 100 C-Suite executive. He shares his executive insights as the host of his Bloomberg TV show, The C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett, as a speaker at business conferences around the word, and via his two best-selling business books, The Mirror Test and Running the Gauntlet. He is the most creative marketer and tireless social media promoter that I know. Our talk focused on his ambitious new venture, The C-Suite Network.
Here are some highlights:
- Learn what market factors prompted the creation of The C-Suite Network
- The benefits of the “Red Velvet Rope”
- How the online community and offline events complement each other
- The other educational media elements of The C-Suite Network
- What type of people participate in The C-Suite Network
The next C-Suite Network event is November 16-18 in Marina del Ray, CA. Find out more at C-Suite Conference. I hope to see you there.
Listen to the full interview here (16:55) or download it to your portable device via iTunes or Stitcher.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/JHayzlett.mp3|titles=Jeffrey Hayzlett]
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A social selling thought-leader, application vendor, or an end-user?