My latest guest is Jeb Blount, CEO at Sales Gravy.com. Jeb founded SalesGravy.com in 2006 as a portal for all thing sales. It includes blogs, podcasts, books, training, communities and tons of other valuable resources. In addition, Sales Gravy is the most visited sales employment website on the planet.
Jeb was recently named one of the world’s 50 Most Influential Sales and Marketing Leaders and is a sought after speaker and corporate consultant. He’s also the author of Six books including his bestseller; People Buy You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Business and his newest release; People Love You: The Real Secret to Delivering a Legendary Customer Experience
- The 5 Elements of Sales Gravy’s Sales Enablement Model
- What Jeb Calls “The Greatest Sales Tool Ever Made”
- Why Sales Gravy Customizes Every Training Program
- How to Deal with Pissed Off Customers
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in the Sales Process of the Future
Listen to the full interview here (27:40) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/jblount.mp3|titles=Jeb Blount]
Who would you like to hear interviewed next? A thought-leader, vendor, or an end-user?