My latest podcast guest is Carolyn Betts, Founder and CEO of Betts Recruiting. Betts Recruiting is a leading agency for companies looking to find sales, marketing and client services talent in the US and Europe.
Betts Recruiting’s specialty is helping venture-backed companies scale their sales teams, finding talent from VPs of Sales to recent graduates and everything in between. Carolyn is active in sales associations like AA-ISP and has been featured in publications including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. As someone with a finger on the pulse of “early indicators” for sales professionals, she has some interesting insights. Highlights from the interview include:
- What’s Hot in the Technology sales market these days
- How Bett Recruiting client FlipTop uses predictive lead scoring to help salespeople
- How Bett’s uses Data.com, InsideView, LinkedIn and new social recruiting apps like Jobr
- Why Betts posts content to add value to the sales community including posting blogs from thought leaders like Koka Sexton and Ralph Barsi.
- What Carolyn really thinks about the cable sitcom “Silicon Valley”
Listen to the full interview here (14:52) or download it to your portable device via iTunes.[audio:http://supersellingpodcast.com/podcast/cbetts.mp3|titles=Carolyn Betts]
Contact Carolyn on LinkedIn or Twitter @BettsCEO
Salespeople: Get Your LinkedIn Sales Score (0-100) in Just 2 Minutes. Click here.