The Sales Foundry works with B2B sales teams to increase sales via social selling. We specialize in LinkedIn sales training since it is the No. 1 social network for business. Our approach combines time-tested sales techniques with new social selling tools and technologies. Our focus is creating high adoption of proven social selling techniques. We measure results in metrics like more appointments, bigger pipelines, and higher sales. Clients include Hewlett Packard, City National Bank, TelePacific Communications, BI WORLDWIDE, Skyline Exhibits, and associations like Print Suppliers and Distributors Association (PSDA).
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 4 years of experience in corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps how to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company and SFDC consultant. He knows how to drive high adoption of new sales technologies and skills.
- Cloudwords CMO Heidi Lorenzen Talks About Global Marketing
Last month I attended the C-Suite Network conference in LA. The C-Suite Network was created in partnership with Thomas White, CEO of C-Suite Network, Karl Post, Co-founder, and Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chairman of C-Suite Network and C-Suite TV host. One of the executives I spoke with was Heidi Lorenzen, CMO
- Tania Yuki, CEO of Shareablee, Discusses Social Analytics at the C-Suite Conference
- Jeffrey Hayzlett Talks About The C-Suite Network
My latest podcast guest is Jeffrey Hayzlett, a global business celebrity and former Fortune 100 C-Suite executive. He shares his executive insights as the host of his Bloomberg TV show, The C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett, as a speaker at business conferences around
- 3 Benefits of a Corporate Social Selling System
In a previous blog, I described the three phases of corporate Social Selling as:
- Every Rep for Themselves
- Strategy and Training
- A Social Selling System
That blog was written over a year ago. Even though the majority of companies
- Results of My “Old School” Social Selling Experiment
A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog called “My 1-week Social Selling Experiment” about nurturing the relationships with my LinkedIn connections. I used LinkedIn’s “Keep in Touch” feature that tells you when your connections have trigger events like:
- A promotion
- A new job
- A move
- A mentioned in the news
- A birthday