The Sales Foundry works primarily with B2B sales teams across America and around the world to increase sales and profitability by combining time-tested sales techniques with new social selling technologies like LinkedIn to increase engagement and blow past sales targets. In today’s economy corporate sales teams have to stay ahead of the technology curve. Whether it’s LinkedIn Company Pages, the LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other social selling tools, sales teams need to understand that what they do online today effects the bottom line results tomorrow.
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 3 years focused exclusively on corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps who to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company
- 5 Warning Signs That Your Social Selling Consultant is a Fake
- Magnetic Sales: Using Social Sharing to Attract Clients
- 3 Higher Elements of Corporate Social Selling
- Social Selling Training Triathlon Makes for One Busy Day
Last week I did three LinkedIn training sessions in one day. The variety of these back-to-back-to-back sessions is evidence of how mainstream Social Selling has become.
- Sales Expert Dave Stein Talks About Corporate Sales Training
My latest podcast guest was sales author and speaker Dave Stein. Dave has done it all in the world of B2B sales – sales rep, sales manager, VP of sales, consultant, sales trainer, and analyst. He founded and ran ES Research Group for 8 years, establishing it as one