The Sales Foundry works with B2B sales teams to increase sales via social selling. We specialize in LinkedIn sales training since it is the No. 1 social network for business. Our approach combines time-tested sales techniques with new social selling tools and technologies. Our focus is creating high adoption of proven social selling techniques. We measure results in metrics like more appointments, bigger pipelines, and higher sales. Clients include Hewlett Packard, City National Bank, TelePacific Communications, BI WORLDWIDE, Skyline Exhibits, and associations like Print Suppliers and Distributors Association (PSDA).
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 4 years of experience in corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps how to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company and SFDC consultant. He knows how to drive high adoption of new sales technologies and skills.
- What do you need in your LinkedIn Summary?
Click this icon on the video to view in full screen.
Your LinkedIn summary tells your story. It is one of the most important features of your profile. It’s not your resume. It’s what’s going to
- Celebrate Two LinkedIn Anniversaries
- NIMBLE Delivers the Ultimate Relationship App for the Social Era
I was excited to get a sneak-peek at Nimble’s Smart Contacts app before the “50 Shades of Social” webinar that I did with NIMBLE CEO Jon Ferrara in March. Now I am even more excited to announce that it has been released.
The Nimble Smart Contacts App lets you take your
- 80+ Leading Sales Experts Share Secrets on Revenue Acceleration
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Sales Foundry’s LinkedIn Sales Training Launches on SalesHood
Proven Social Selling Program Now Available for Companies of All Sizes.
San Francisco, CA April 22, 2015 – LinkedIn isn’t just for finding a job anymore. It has become one of the most powerful tools for sales lead generation. Still, most sales teams are not leveraging LinkedIn’s