The Sales Foundry works primarily with B2B sales teams across America and around the world to increase sales and profitability by combining time-tested sales techniques with new social selling technologies like LinkedIn to increase engagement and blow past sales targets. In today’s economy corporate sales teams have to stay ahead of the technology curve. Whether it’s LinkedIn Company Pages, the LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other social selling tools, sales teams need to understand that what they do online today effects the bottom line results tomorrow.
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 3 years focused exclusively on corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps who to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company
- Are You a Professional or Fantasy Social Seller?
- VOTE: Is This an Appropriate LinkedIn Photo?
- Carolyn Betts Talks About “What’s Hot” in Sales Hiring
- 3 Ways to Grow Revenue with LinkedIn
There are four classic ways to increase revenue:
- Sell To More Customer
- Sell More Products/Services To Current Customers
- Sell More Frequently To the Same Customers
- Raise Prices
LinkedIn can help with the first three. Here’s how:
Sell to More Customers
This is the most common use of LinkedIn for social selling. There are two approaches. LinkedIn
- Why I Am Rethinking Building a Huge LinkedIn Network