The Sales Foundry works with B2B sales teams to increase sales via social selling. We specialize in LinkedIn sales training since it is the No. 1 social network for business. Our approach combines time-tested sales techniques with new social selling tools and technologies. Our focus is creating high adoption of proven social selling techniques. We measure results in metrics like more appointments, bigger pipelines, and higher sales. Clients include Hewlett Packard, City National Bank, TelePacific Communications, BI WORLDWIDE, Skyline Exhibits, and associations like Print Suppliers and Distributors Association (PSDA).
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 4 years of experience in corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps how to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company and SFDC consultant. He knows how to drive high adoption of new sales technologies and skills.
- Why Salespeople Make the Best Marketers
Inbound Marketing has been a hot topic with B2B marketers as buyers turn to the Internet for purchasing information and the effectiveness of paid advertising continues to decline. Marketers have turned to posting content in order to increase brand awareness, promote thought-leadership and, most importantly, generate leads.
It’s now common
- Upgrade Your LinkedIn Headline With a Customer-Oriented Benefit Statement
Your LinkedIn Profile Headline is a powerful element for establishing your personal brand. Your headline should not be just your title. It’s the tag line for your online LinkedIn “billboard”. Just as a billboard needs to grab quickly people’s attention as they speed down the highway, your LinkedIn headline needs to quickly
- Cloudwords CMO Heidi Lorenzen Talks About Global Marketing
Last month I attended the C-Suite Network conference in LA. The C-Suite Network was created in partnership with Thomas White, CEO of C-Suite Network, Karl Post, Co-founder, and Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chairman of C-Suite Network and C-Suite TV host. One of the executives I spoke with was Heidi Lorenzen, CMO
- Tania Yuki, CEO of Shareablee, Discusses Social Analytics at the C-Suite Conference
- Jeffrey Hayzlett Talks About The C-Suite Network
My latest podcast guest is Jeffrey Hayzlett, a global business celebrity and former Fortune 100 C-Suite executive. He shares his executive insights as the host of his Bloomberg TV show, The C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett, as a speaker at business conferences around