The Sales Foundry works primarily with B2B sales teams across America and around the world to increase sales and profitability by combining time-tested sales techniques with new social selling technologies like LinkedIn to increase engagement and blow past sales targets. In today’s economy corporate sales teams have to stay ahead of the technology curve. Whether it’s LinkedIn Company Pages, the LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other social selling tools, sales teams need to understand that what they do online today effects the bottom line results tomorrow.
Why choose The Sales Foundry for your corporate social selling training?
- 3 years focused exclusively on corporate social selling training
- Trained thousands of sales reps who to reach more decision makers
- Founder is former VP of Sales of a global software company
- Results of My “Old School” Social Selling Experiment
A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog called “My 1-week Social Selling Experiment” about nurturing the relationships with my LinkedIn connections. I used LinkedIn’s “Keep in Touch” feature that tells you when your connections have trigger events like:
- A promotion
- A new job
- A move
- A mentioned in the news
- A birthday
- My 1-Week “Old School” Social Selling Experiment
- Social Seller John White Talks About Reaching No. 1 on LinkedIn Publishing
- Social Selling Applications Go Corporate
- Are You a Professional or Fantasy Social Seller?